Statistic reports are another type of obligatory reports for Estonian company. They have their own specifics: companies to submit such reports are being selected randomly; there are different kinds of reports depending on the activity field of the company; reports are to be submitted with different time intervals (monthly, quarterly, annually). We assist with correct preparation and submission of statistic reports in Estonia.
- Opening the account in eStat (upon PoA or Commercial Register);
- Developing instruction according to company activity;
- Collecting data about the company;
- Filling and submitting statistic reports;
- Providing general consulting on reporting issues.
Idea of statistic reports – to collect specific and actual data about company activities. Some reports have very unique requests to be fulfilled. We collect such data from you and submit to the Statistic Department in the correct form.
- All reports are composed correctly and submitted on time.
- No risk that fine will be imposed.
- Your company meets legislation demands.
- You have clear understanding on work organization.
Normally we provide the service of submitting statistic reports to companies, which use our annual service. In this case we have the right to represent the company and also we control that company activity is in line with the law.
Order of actions.
- Just write to us about your situation briefly.
- We check with the eStat and inform you on reports to be submitted.
- We request your data on reporting.
- We prepare and submit reports.
The term: up to 5 working days after cooperation is confirmed. Then we provide services on a constant basis.
- Annual service for Estonian company.
- Assistance in opening bank or payment account.
- Company monthly accounting.
- In-house lawyer service.
- Submitting tax reports (TSD and KMD).
- Submitting annual report.
- Legal, tax- and business consulting.
- Office rental contract in Tallinn, Estonia (in English).