Legal documents drafting
When drafting contracts, preparing claims, applications, procedures, orders and other legally significant or binding documents, it is important to follow current legislation, control that all vital data included and avoid typing mistakes. This is the core of our company service and our personal responsibility. Legally and meaningfully correct documents will allow to avoid risks, spare time and resources.
- Reviewing present document or draft;
- Thorough legal research;
- Drafting of the present document (if applicable);
- Preparation of a document from a blank;
- Ongoing consulting and legal support.
Same documents may serve for different purposes. Our task is to prepare a document according to your request and business interests.
- Legally correct document prepared in time;
- Various legal and business risks avoided;
- Actual consulting support provided.
Our main task is to assist you in your business affairs, thus we act in a proactive manner. We analyze your situation and provide recommendations before some issues arise.
Order of actions.
- Write us about your case.
- We analyze your situation and documents.
- You confirm the cooperation and we start to work.
- We prepare a draft of the document.
- We amend the document according to your instructions (if applicable).
The term: preparation of a document depends on its complexity and normally takes up to 10 working days.
- Assistance in opening bank or payment account.
- Full accounting for your company.
- In-house lawyer service.
- Annual service for Estonian company.
- Submitting tax reports (TSD and KMD).
- Submittin annual report.
- Tax, Business and Legal consulting.
- Life permit in Estonia.
- Claims and litigations.