In-house lawyer service
Each company during its business activity gets involved in various legal affairs. It can be corporate issues, litigations, drafting legal documents, taxation questions, representation of interests, obtaining permits and many others. Cooperation with some big legal firm or hiring a lawyer most probably will involve increased costs and overpayment risks. So, for many companies it will be a good option to use our service of a personal in-house lawyer for particular legal job.
- Reviewing your current situation;
- Developing recommendations;
- Preparation of cooperation procedure;
- Providing one lawyer and one accountant;
- Consulting on all cooperation matters.
We get into agreement with you on which particular services you are going to use and in which volume. You can always change the conditions of cooperation, as well as extend the scope of services.
- Your company activity is in line with the law;
- You have constant support to solve all legal issues;
- You have legal assistance for your business development;
- You considerably reduce costs of legal services;
- You have a significant discount on additional services.
Our main task is to support you with the development of your business, thus we act in a proactive manner. We analyze your situation and provide recommendations before some issues arise.
Order of actions.
- Just write us about your case.
- We analyze your situation and provide options.
- On-line conference to discuss all the details (if needed).
- You confirm the cooperation and we start to work.
- We make due-diligence of your company.
- We provide legal support on a monthly basis.
- We solve additional legal issues (if applicable).
The term: initial due-diligence will take about 2 weeks. Then we provide services on a monthly basis.
- Assistance in opening bank or payment account.
- Full accounting for your company.
- Annual service for Estonian company.
- Submitting tax reports (TSD and KMD).
- Submitting annual report.
- Tax, Business and Legal consulting.
- Life permit in Estonia.
- Claims and litigations.