Opening bank or payment account is not a simple deal anymore. Especially if a company has non-residents in its management bodies or among shareholders. We provide actual assistance in opening bank (payment) account and passing compliance procedures. There are plenty of options – and we help you to choose one, which fits your business model the best.
- Analyzing your situation and proposing options;
- Preparation of documents;
- Communication with bank representative;
- General legal consulting about your case.
- Bank or payment account in the EEA.
- Access to SEPA payments.
- Standard limits according to bank rules.
The difference between bank and payment account is that they are opened in a bank or fin-tech company respectively. Both accounts have basically the same features: IBAN, SWIFT, internet-bank, SEPA. Advantages of bank account: reputation, prestige. Advantages of payment account in fin-tech company: cheaper and faster opening of an account, remote identification, reasonable compliance rules, developed client support.
Order of actions.
- Just write to us about your situation briefly.
- We analyze your data and propose solutions.
- Confirmation of the project and we start to work.
- Preparation of documents and answering bank requests.
- When the account is open, you receive access and necessary documents.
The term: depends on bank or fin-tech company and the time needed to prepare documents. Normally it takes up to 2 month for bank acount and about 1-2 weeks for payment account.
- Annual Service;
- Company monthly accounting;
- In-house lawyer service;
- Submitting tax reports: TSD and KMD;
- Company legal documents;
- Legal, tax and business consulting;
- Obtaining a license in Estonia.