Estonian VAT legislation introduces some specific order for such transactions, and management of Estonian company should pay a lot attention to details. Moreover, there should be a clear understanding why do you need VAT number for. Normaly it is needed, if your business partners consider VAT number as a condition for cooperation, or if you have some particular sorts of business transactions. We will examine your case and provide the best solutions.
- Analizys of your company activity;
- Preparation of documents;
- Communication with the Tax Department of Estonia;
- Dealing with additional requests from the Tax Department;
- Submitting an application.
- Ongoing consulting on general issues.
If you apply for VAT number by your own decision, it is necessary to have a bank account and some transactions made.
- VAT number obtained.
- Certificate from Tax Department (if needed).
- Instructions on monthly reports.
Obtaining VAT number means that from now on it is needed to submit KMD and TSD declarations on a monthly basis. In this respect, we can undertake this work or provide you with visual instructions.
Order of actions.
- Write us about the reasons to receive VAT number.
- We analyze this case and give you the solution.
- Confirmation of the project and we start to work.
- We prepare documents and submit the application.
- We assist with answering additional requests from the Tax Department.
- VAT number is registered. We provide you with documents and instructions.
The term: up to 5 working days from the moment of receiving PoA (or the right of representation).
- Assistance in opening bank or payment account.
- In-house lawyer service.
- Company monthly accounting.
- Submitting tax reports: TSD and KMD.
- Submitting statistics reports.
- Legal, tax and business consulting.
- Submitting annual report in Estonia.