There are two main types of company liquidation in Estonia: full liquidation (company gets deleted from Commercial register) and express liquidation (company changes its management, shareholders and beneficiaries). We provide both types of company liquidation services and we undertake all the actions needed to make correct liquidation.
- Analyzing your situation and developing legally correct plan;
- Preparation of the liquidation documents;
- Preparation of the final financial statement (upon your data);
- Notary deal (if needed);
- Submitting the application to the Commercial Register;
- Publishing the announcement in Official Reporter (Ametlikud Teadaanded);
- General legal consulting about your case.
- Company is deleted from the Commercial register (full liquidation);
- Company is transferred to another owner and beneficiary (express liquidation);
- All liquidation expenses covered.
Order of actions.
- Just write to us about your situation briefly.
- We analyze your data and propose options.
- Confirmation of the project and we start to work.
- We perform all necessary liquidation procedures.
- Liquidation is completed – we provide you with instructions.
The term: up to 10 working days after we receive the PoA (for express liquidation) and about 8-10 month for full liquidation.
- New company registration.
- Ready company for sale.
- In-house lawyer service.
- Assistance in opening bank or payment account.
- Company monthly accounting.
- Legal, tax- and business consulting.